What Are the Factors That Affect the Detection Results of LED Street Lights?
The combination of LED technology and road lights has brought road lighting to a new stage of development. LED street lights have become the focus of research and development and innovation of street light manufacturers, and LED solar lights must be tested before they leave the factory, and only after they are qualified can they flow to the market. However, the test results of LED street lights are actually affected by many factors, and sometimes subtle factors can also affect the overall test results. Today, we will tell you about the factors that affect the detection results of LED street lights.
1. Factors affecting the detection results of LED outdoor solar lights
(1) Temperature factor
Temperature will affect the luminous flux of the LED light source chip and the output current of the drive circuit. Generally, it will have a greater impact on the luminous flux of the LED chip, and the output current of the drive circuit has little impact.
(2) The accuracy of the test equipment
The accuracy of the test equipment includes parameters such as spectral matching error and temperature coefficient, which will affect the detection results of LED outdoor solar light flux. When the accuracy of the test equipment is normal, it is necessary to ensure that the luminous flux is within 4% error.
(3) Influence of stray light
The effect of stray light. Stray light includes the illumination of vehicles on the road, the light radiation of adjacent street lamps, the interference of other light sources on the roadside, and the interference of street light sources reflecting light on other objects. The influence of stray light should be shielded during testing.
(4) Environmental pollution factors
The impact of environmental pollution. The contamination of the surface will have a great impact on the test results, and the error level can reach 7%~8%, especially for some products whose light-emitting surface is also used as the surface of the secondary optical lens. It is not easy to clean, which will seriously affect the LED outdoor solar light flux and further affect the light distribution.
2. Methods to improve the accuracy of the detection results of LED outdoor solar lamps
The above are the factors that affect the test results of LED street lights. Street light manufacturers should not only pay attention to these factors when testing to ensure the accuracy of the test results, but also learn to cleverly prevent these factors from affecting the test results. So how to prevent it?
(1) The measurement accuracy should be at least better than 1%, and a higher standard test instrument should be selected.
(2) The influence of temperature must be controlled or compensated, and the change of ambient temperature within the test time span should preferably be less than 5℃.
(3) The collection of light must avoid the interference of various types of stray light.
(4) The serious impact of the surface contamination of the LED outdoor solar lamp on the test must be considered. If the LED street light is installed in summer, and the light decay is measured in winter, the effect will be better.
Street lamp manufacturers must not only do a good job in the inspection of LED street lamps before leaving the factory, but also do a good job in the quality of LED street lamps, adopt high standards and high process requirements to manufacture LED street lamps, and pursue product quality.We believe that such LED street lamps are what consumers love.
Popular Solar Lighting & Power