Types Of Solar Led Street Light
What Are LED Bulbs?
Technically, bulbs of street solar led lights aren't bulbs–LED stands for "light-emitting diode". they're tiny semiconductors (diodes) wrapped in plastic to protect the elements and focus the light. According to Dictionary.com, a diode is "a semiconductor device with two terminals, typically allowing the flow of current in one direction only". The current comes into an anode (+) and flows out of a cathode (-). LEDs don't even have wire filaments as a light-bulb does.
Do LEDs Save Energy?
Street solar led lights use much less energy than incandescent bulbs because diode light is much more efficient, power-wise, than filament light. The bulbs solar led street lights use more than 75% less energy than incandescent lighting. At low power levels, the difference is even larger. Bright LED flood lamps use only 11 to 12 watts while creating a light output comparable to a 50-watt incandescent bulb.
Our solar-powered led lights and solar led street light systems are easy to install and suitable for use on most streets, parking lots, trails and general open spaces, etc. Our solar LED street lights include all the necessary solar components for area lighting, including solar panels, lithium batteries, charge controllers to extend battery life, and high-efficiency LED light fixtures. Our solar-LED street lights also have multi-features such as motion sensors, clock timers, and manual or remote on/off switches. We, as a solar energy system manufacturer, have systems and are able to custom solar lights for customers too.
Tips on How to Buy Solar Street Light
1. Private Users: You don't really need to focus on finding a brand with every component included. You can also choose a solar LED street light supplier who offers the products with built-in batteries and solar panels. As a professional solar lamp supplier, Second Sun also provides customized solar-led street lights for sale.
2. Commercial User or Company: You need to consider the Installation. It can cause a lot of problems if the solar LED street light is hard to install with multiple units.
3. Industrial users and Government Projects: it is the complex problem. They also may require custom applications which is why there needs to be a solar led street light factory examining the use and depioyment of this technology in different areas and applications.
4. To be attention to review the qualifications of solar led street light manufacturers, the Certifications of its products, the past similar projects, and the Terms and Conditions.
5. Batteries of street solar led lights are the main store of energy generated by the sun. They must be both durable and easily replaceable, which is ensured you can easily find a replacement or alternative in the market.
6. The most of these products are installed and used outdoors and should be used under extreme weather, so the durability, moisture, and heat-resistance is the key factor to watch, given.
7. The pole design of solar led street light should be sturdy and be able to withstand its weight. It should also be designed to stay erect even in bad weather conditions as typhoons.
The light intensity, price of solar led street light and irradiated area are additional things to consider.